|Award value (AUD $)
||Kaplan Business School is offering a 10% scholarship to selected students from Asia
|Level of study
|Field of study
Business and Administrative Studies
|Number of awards available
||All eligible students
Korea DPR (North Korea)
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
To be eligible for the Regional Scholarship, you must:
- Hold citizenship from Asia.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s academic requirements for the course offered.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Demonstrate a fair level of academic success, with an average result of at least the equivalent of an Australian grade of 65% in the most relevant prior studies
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award or promotion.
How to apply
Check Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions.
- Scholarships are only awarded to students who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- This award will be applied based on the listed course fee for the relevant year.
- Kaplan Business School reserves the right to offer awards, scholarships or promotions at its sole discretion.
- The course fees listed are 2022 tuition fees only and may be subject to change. Additional fees and charges may be payable such as a replacement ID card and other administrative fees and charges.
- Kaplan Business School reserves the right to withdraw any offer of an award, scholarship or promotion where the student has not yet accepted the offer or enrolled in the course by the date specified in the Offer of Admission. Scholarships are not available to students coming to Kaplan Business School via sponsoring bodies.
- Kaplan Business School Australia reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the 2022 International Student Scholarships at any time.
Indicate your chosen scholarship in your course application form. Attach supporting documentation with your course application. Scholarship applications must be received prior to the applicant accepting the Offer of Admission for the course.
Related fields of study