|Award value (AUD $)||Kaplan Business School is offering a 20% scholarship to selected students from Central Asia|
|Level of study||Undergraduate
|Field of study||Business and Administrative Studies|
|Number of awards available||All eligible students|
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
To be eligible for the Regional Scholarship, you must:
1. Hold citizenship from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
2. Have met Kaplan Business School’s academic requirements for the course offered.
3. Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
4. Demonstrate a fair level of academic success, with an average result of at least the equivalent of an Australian grade of 65% in the most relevant prior studies
5. Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award or promotion.
Check Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions.
Indicate your chosen scholarship in your course application form. Attach supporting documentation with your course application. Scholarship applications must be received prior to the applicant accepting the Offer of Admission for the course.