|Award value (AUD $)
||For the duration of your program you will receive an amount of AUD5,000 at the successful conclusion of each year of study. You will also receive a mentorship with one of the female engineers at EIT
|Level of study
|Field of study
Engineering and Technology
|Number of awards available
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
Applicable To: International on-campus students who are women
- Must be a commencing international student studying one of EIT’s courses on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 60% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 60% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), plus 60% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- If RPL is awarded, the scholarship amount cannot exceed the total tuition for the year. If it does, the scholarship amount will be reduced to only cover the amount of tuition paid in that year.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
How to apply
Please complete and submit the below Scholarship Application Form along with your course application.
If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to email.
Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.