|Award value (AUD $)||If the cost of the pathway program is less than 2,500 the applicant will be offered a scholarship equal to the cost of the advertised program.|
|Level of study||Undergraduate
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
Federation University will assess students for their eligibility based on the information provided at the time of application to the University. The University will notify successful applicants when making an offer for the program/s of study.
Conditions of scholarship: The applicant:
• Must be an international student commencing a coursework degree program and be in receipt of the scholarship.
• Commence a pathway program immediately prior to undertaking the main program. For example. Diploma program prior to an undergraduate degree or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program prior to an undergraduate or postgraduate (Master by coursework) program.
• Have accepted a packaged offer for the pathway program and the main Federation University higher education degree program.
• Can be awarded the scholarship in conjunction with other scholarships
• Have a packaged Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for the eligible pathway program and the main Federation University higher education degree course.
• Must have a valid student visa at the commencement of the main program.
• Will comply with the Pathways to Victoria Scholarships Program Guidelines which may be revised by the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions from time to time to meet evolving Program requirements.
• Will maintain a full-time study load in the main program.
• The scholarship cannot be deferred. If an applicant does not progress to a COE during the intake, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
• Recipients must meet all the conditions of their Offer Letter.
• Recipients must agree to Federation University sharing the student’s name and study program with the Victorian Government.
No formal application is required. Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a pathway program at Federation University Australia’s main campuses. There is no need for a separate application.