|Award value (AUD $)||The first initiative is equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition. The second component, students to study from a range of credential, short courses, and certificates, is valued up to 2,000.|
|Level of study||Undergraduate
Click here for more details on this scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship package, applicants must be:
1. An international student studying at our Brisbane Campus
2. Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 2 and 3 in 2022
3. Eligible to study in Australia, at Brisbane with a valid visa
Scholarship package value:
The Federation University Australia Future Leader Scholarships has two components. The first initiative is equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition fees of an undergraduate or postgraduate program and is offered as a tuition fee discount. The second component, Fed Degree-Plus courses that allow students to study from a range of credential, short courses, and certificates, is valued up to AUD $2,000. Students will have the opportunity to select from a range of programs during their degree. Therefore, this component of the scholarship is applied as a voucher during the studying of the degree program.
Conditions As a recipient of the scholarship package:
1. Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Federation University Australia, Brisbane Campus.
2. Applicants are required to pay fees due in advance as outlined in the official International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, including Overseas Student Health Cover.
Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a program at our Brisbane Campus. There is no need for a separate application. Applicants must commence the program in Semester Two or Semester Three (Summer Semester) in 2022.